Haklift Chain Block is a hoist of high quality, it is durable and easy to operate using the ergonomic hand chain. The maximum workload is achieved with a fairly low manual force. The standard lifting heights are 3 m and 6 m. Other lifting heights are also available with fast delivery time from stock.
- Each hoist is dynamic proof load tested 1,5 x WLL before leaving the factory
- Compact, lightweight construction.
- Sprocket wheel equipped with needle bearings and drive shaft supported by needle bearing and slide bearing inside to ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Safe, well covered automatic load reaction brake
- Equipped with 2 brake pawls and 4 brake springs (double safety compared to EN 13157 requirement)
- The unique surface treatment gives excellent corrosion protection and low operating volume
- Swivel hooks at both ends makes in line positioning easy
- Hooks are designed to open at overload instead of breaking
- Hooks fitted with heavy duty steel safety latches
- Hook have Deformation Check Dots forged into side for overload detection
- RFID equipped (chip) for easy service and inspection, HF -13,56 Mhz
- Test certificate and Declaration of Conformity enclosed with each hoist
- Spare parts available
- Can be supplied with overload protection (OLP) device.
- Other lifting heights are also available upon request
- Length of the hand chain is always the same as the lifting height
ALSO AVAILABLE WITH OVERLOAD PROTECTION 500 - 10.000 KG
(Y-letter to the end of the product code)
- Material: Durable all steel construction
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Finish: Orange powder coated body and plated frame components
- Standard: EN 13157
- Note: RFID equipped