Clamp for vertical lifting, transporting and turning of all steel plates and structures from all positions. With articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexibility at various angles.
- The articulated lifting shackle guarantees a pressure grip in every position, even when side loading up to 90°. Note a lower load capacity when lifting in an angle higher than 45°. Please check the WLL reduction below
- Longer plates can be lifted without the use of a spreader beam when using two clamps on a two legged chain sling
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when VertiCal lifting lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight, maintenance-friendly, heavy duty body
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening.
- Temperature range: - 40°C up to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HrC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2).
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
Vertical Lifting Clamp TSU/TSEU/STSU
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button